Golden Ticket - how to refer a friend
The Truespeed Golden Ticket allows you to get a free months service when you refer a friend, but like all offers there are terms and conditions to make sure it all runs smoothly. So here they are...
Truespeed customers can
- Receive a free month’s service worth £47.50 when they refer a new customer who signs up to Truespeed, so long as their referred friend is completely new to Truespeed.
- Only refer new residential customers under this scheme.
- Only receive one free month’s service regardless of how many non-Truespeed customers they refer.
Referred Friends can
- Join Truespeed as a new customer to receive their first month’s service for free (reverting to £47.50 from the 2nd month for the term of the 18-month contract)
What needs to happen
- The referred friend must inform TrueSpeed of the name and address of the Truespeed customer who referred them, in order for both parties to be eligible for their free month.
- To claim the free month reward, the new order must be taken out in person with an Engagement Manager, or over the phone on 01225 300 370.
- The referred friend is responsible for informing the referring friend that they have named them as their referee.
- To be eligible to receive the offer, the referred friend must be inside a planned or built TrueSpeed area.
- After successful validation of the orders, both the existing Truespeed customer and the friend will be emailed regarding how to claim their respective rewards.
- The refer a friend offer is only applicable against a free month’s line rental and does not include phone calls. Any calls placed over the line will be charged as per the terms of the contract.
- This offer will be void if either party cancels their order prior to installation of Truespeed. Or if the referred party is already a customer.
- Truespeed withhold the right to withdraw this offer at any time without prior notice.