Get in the know about how we deliver non-stop ultrafast broadband to you.
From ISPA to INCA, we’re honoured that our hard work has brought us many industry accolades over the years.
The Truespeed Difference
With your own dedicated fibre line, you always get the speed you pay for. All our packages are guaranteed 24/7.
Our full fibre broadband comes with symmetrical upload and download speeds. No contention, no sharing and no copper.
Local Customer Care
Community is at the core of our DNA. Thats why we’ve kept things local, including our customer care teams.
Giving back to our local community is part of who we are as a business. With our head office based in the heart of Bath, we proudly connect our local schools, village halls and community hubs to free broadband, for life.Find out more
So howdoes it work?
Frustrated with your broadband data speeds from other broadband providers? According to Ofcom’s annual review on broadband speeds, the UK’s current household average for Mbps is 64. If you want to realise your Truespeed and switch to ultrafast broadband, start by entering your postcode below.
CONNECTING TO TRUESPEED
- I’m in a contract with another provider, can I still switch to Truespeed?
- When will I get connected to Truespeed?
- I want to keep my existing landline phone number
- I’ve moved into a property with Truespeed, how do I get connected?
- What do the lights mean on my Truespeed router?
- What is the difference between broadband and Wi-Fi?