Get in the know about how we deliver non-stop ultrafast broadband to you.
Technology that works for you
Full fibre (or Ultrafast as it’s also known) extends all the way to your front door. Which means there is no loss of speed and the line is yours and yours alone.
What you see is what you get
If we say you’ll get 900Mbps you’ll get a MINIMUM of 900Mbps . Quite simply, you get what you pay for with Truespeed.
Championing the South West
We’re proud of where we come from which is why we are building an infrastructure which will enable the region for generations to come.
Great value for money
We might not be the cheapest, but we do offer all our customers a fair price for a service that works how and when they need it.
Giving back to our local community is part of who we are as a business. With our head office based in the heart of Bath, we proudly connect our local schools, village halls and community hubs to free broadband, for life.Find out more
- I’m in a contract with another provider, can I still switch to Truespeed?
- When will I get connected to Truespeed?
- I want to keep my existing landline phone number
- I’ve moved into a property with Truespeed, how do I get connected?
- What do the lights mean on my Truespeed router?
- What is the difference between broadband and Wi-Fi?