Our Bath based customer service team have helped thousands of happy customers with their queries. The questions we’re asked most, and the answers you need, are captured below but if you can’t find what you’re looking for or you just want to talk to a real person, please give our friendly team a call on 01225 300 370.
Broadband is our bread and butter, so we’re here to help. Discover everything from upgrades to Wi-Fi placement.
Phone & Landline
Porting your number or picking the perfect phone package? We’ve got it all covered in our phone FAQs.
Billing & Payment
Discover everything you need to know about our billing, direct debits and payment processes.
From top tips on getting the most from your Wi-Fi; to router troubleshooting, we’re here for you.
Moving home? No problem! Check out all your options and discover our moving FAQs.
- When will I get connected to Truespeed?
- I want to keep my existing landline phone number
- What Truespeed call packages are available?
- What are exit fees and how are they calculated?
- How do I cancel my Truespeed contract?
- I’ve moved into a property with Truespeed, how do I get connected?
- I’m moving, can I get Truespeed at my new home?
- I’m moving home, how do I cancel my Truespeed service?
- What is a BDUK voucher?
- How do I get free installation with Truespeed?
- I’m in a contract with another provider, can I still switch to Truespeed?
- When will I get connected after I sign up to Truespeed?
- Will my Personal Care Alarm work with Truespeed?
- I have a BT alarm service, can I still port my phone number?
- What happens to my broadband service when I port/transfer my old number?
- Will I get charged by my current call provider for porting my phone number to Truespeed?
- Is there a charge for porting my phone number over to Truespeed?
- How long will it take to port my old number to Truespeed?
- What happens if I cancel my current phone service before my phone number has been ported to Truespeed?
- Why do I need to port my phone number? Why I haven’t had to do this with other call providers?
- How do I connect my device to the Wi-Fi?
- How do I change my Wi-Fi password?
- My Wi-Fi keeps dropping out, what should I do?
- Where can I find my Wi-Fi password?
- What is the difference between broadband and Wi-Fi?
- I don’t get any Wi-Fi (or very bad signal) in some rooms. What can I do to improve this?
- I used to get Wi-Fi in certain rooms but can’t now?
- My devices can’t find TruespeedUltra Wi-Fi?
- What’s the difference between Truespeed and TruespeedUltra?
- How do I connect my Sky Q box to the Truespeed router?
- Are there parental controls on my Truespeed Router?
- Are there call blocking features?
- Can I use my own router?
- How should the FTU (Fibre Termination Unit) be connected to the Truespeed router?
- Can I access my Truespeed router? What do I do if I need to make changes to my network?
- How to get my internet back on after a power cut?
- What do the lights mean on my Truespeed router?
- I’m not getting the speeds I signed up for