At Truespeed we’re a ‘people’ business not a technology business. We’re here to help our communities make the most of their broadband, which is why our friendly, Bath-based customer service team is always happy to hear from you.
Broadband is our bread and butter, so we’re here to help. Discover everything from upgrades to Wi-Fi placement.
Phone & Landline
Porting your number or picking the perfect phone package? We’ve got it all covered in our phone FAQs.
Billing & Payment
Discover everything you need to know about our billing, direct debits and payment processes.
From top tips on getting the most from your Wi-Fi; to router troubleshooting, we’re here for you.
Moving home? No problem! Check out all your options and discover our moving FAQs.
- When will I get connected to Truespeed?
- I want to keep my existing landline phone number
- What Truespeed call packages are available?
- What are exit fees and how are they calculated?
- How do I cancel my Truespeed contract?
- I’ve moved into a property with Truespeed, how do I get connected?
- I’m moving, can I get Truespeed at my new home?
- I’m moving home, how do I cancel my Truespeed service?
- What is a BDUK voucher?
- How do I get free installation with Truespeed?
- I’m in a contract with another provider, can I still switch to Truespeed?
- When will I get connected after I sign up to Truespeed?
- Will my Personal Care Alarm work with Truespeed?
- I have a BT alarm service, can I still port my phone number?
- What happens to my broadband service when I port/transfer my old number?
- Will I get charged by my current call provider for porting my phone number to Truespeed?
- Is there a charge for porting my phone number over to Truespeed?
- How long will it take to port my old number to Truespeed?
- What happens if I cancel my current phone service before my phone number has been ported to Truespeed?
- Why do I need to port my phone number? Why I haven’t had to do this with other call providers?
- How do I connect my device to the Wi-Fi?
- How do I change my Wi-Fi password?
- My Wi-Fi keeps dropping out, what should I do?
- Where can I find my Wi-Fi password?
- What is the difference between broadband and Wi-Fi?
- I don’t get any Wi-Fi (or very bad signal) in some rooms. What can I do to improve this?
- I used to get Wi-Fi in certain rooms but can’t now?
- My devices can’t find TruespeedUltra Wi-Fi?
- What’s the difference between Truespeed and TruespeedUltra?
- How do I connect my Sky Q box to the Truespeed router?
- Are there parental controls on my Truespeed Router?
- Are there call blocking features?
- Can I use my own router?
- How should the FTU (Fibre Termination Unit) be connected to the Truespeed router?
- Can I access my Truespeed router? What do I do if I need to make changes to my network?
- How to get my internet back on after a power cut?
- What do the lights mean on my Truespeed router?
- I’m not getting the speeds I signed up for