Customer Care Executive
£20,000 - £22,000 DOE
The role of the Customer Care Executive is to be the face of TrueSpeed whether on the phone, through social media, online or face-to-face. The challenge is to always ensure that the customer is put first and to be the customer champion at all times.
35 Hours per week based at the company office in Keynsham, Bristol.
About the company
TrueSpeed is building a completely new, fiber-optic data network from the south of Bristol. It has been trading since 2015 and provides ultra-fast broadband to residential and business customers alike. Unlike many other broadband providers, the service offered by TrueSpeed has a guaranteed speed of a minimum of 200Mbps for both upload and download and the connection is not shared with anyone outside of your property. TrueSpeed is privately funded and receives no tax-payers money.
- Work with the Director of Marketing and the wider business to ensure continuity of message and to help deliver against the business plan.
- Answer incoming calls in a polite, friendly and efficient manner, understand the requirements of the customer making the call, evaluate the best course of action and deliver a result that is in the best interest of the customer.
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction and if a customer enquiry isn’t resolved there and then, own that customer and their enquiry until there is a satisfactory outcome for them.
- Reply to comments and questions on the customer care email address and social media approaches.
- Outbound calling to book in customers for installations through outbound calling using the systems and calendars provided by the installation team. Answer questions around the process and be available to discuss further if required
- The ability to think around problems to solve them and undertake any other general duties as required.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent time management skills
- A desire to learn and continually improve
- Ability to present complex issues in easily digestible formats